Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wizard Lady shoot

As this shoot is near the end of my project finding models has been a struggle, I have found someone who is willing to help me, but I believe her face isn't the structure of a models, however I will go forward with the shoot as time is limited.
The makeup look for this character is below. I have remade a pair of fresh eyebrows for her.
The model for this shoot is Joanna Dickinson.

The structure of her face did make the shoot harder and I was worried I wouldn't get any shots of a high standard, however as the shoot progressed, I managed to find different angles which worked better with her face, this reassured me, that the images would still work well within the book.

This is a shot take on my camera phone, looking back now, I would have changed my model, aswell as the wig. I would have preferred a longer curly one without a fringe but due to budget this is all I could afford. 
The outfit choice for this model is also standard. This shoot would have benefited from a stylist.




No comments:

Post a Comment