Thursday 25 April 2013

Reflection and editing- Kahlidah

As said previously from the day of this shoot, it was clear to see it was a bit of a disaster, and this was worsened when I found out none of my images were in focus, I don't understand how not even one image isnt in focus, as I shot this myself this was obviously a fault of mine. 
After speaking to my tutor she said to still use the image as it helps tell the story. I tried my best to sharpen the image the make it clearer, but it was still obvious it was not in focus. 
This was the only image from this shoot.
If I was to do this shoot again, I would have planned the shoot better so I had a model that would turn up on time as well as a photographer, as this is a clear example as to why I do not to photography. I feel the makeup wasn't up to the highest standard due to the lack of time. The makeup should have gone further into the hairline and had a smoother finish.



The final images of this shoot will be found in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment