Wednesday 10 April 2013

Wizard head shoot

The makeup for this look is below.
The model for this look is Rebekah Neal, very structured face which works well with the head piece.
The photographer is Tanya Farrell.

This shoot went extremely well, the photos were only head shots and this character is just a head. I was unsure as to what the white headpiece would look like against white, so grey and black were both used.
I feel the headpiece and makeup have worked really well together, this is one of my favorite shoots so far.

As the makeup was quite simple I found this less stressful and felt my time could be put into making it perfect, I feel this is one of the most editorial beauty shoots I have done.


Below is an image taken on my phone camera during the shoot. It is clear the structure of the models face works really well with the head piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment