Monday 29 April 2013

Software Complication

The printers that I am using requires me to layout my design on there software, I have downloaded this to a university computer as my own is very temperamental. I have been using the software and testing out different things to see what can be done on it and make sure it is suitable for what I am after.
Unfortunately the software for this sight doesn't allow me to use the desired texts I want, so I therefore have to create the desired text in photoshop placed on the desire image and then upload this. This was done for all my photos. They were tuned into Jpegs as this is what was required.
Once all my photos were completed I uploaded them to the sight and placed them were they were needed. However when trying to send it off the computer wouldn't connect to the server and after speaking to an I.t technician he said this was down to the university's Internet and wouldn't let it be sent out. I spoke to the printers about the problem and she suggested burning it to a disc and sending it in the post, however the book needs to be back to me by Friday ad it is currently Monday, I was unaware of the problem with the university's Internet and I suggested going to a friends and doing it there and the lady I spoke to said this would be the best idea. It entailed me relaying the whole book out again but at least this would ensure I would get the book back in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment