Friday 26 April 2013

Reflection and editing- Wizard lady

When looking through the images of the Wizard Lady I thought it wasn't looking hopeful, the models face did not seem structured enough for this look. However I have slightly edited her face to give it some more structure. The colour of the green was also deepend. From speaking with my tutor she said to make this more editorial and play around with the hair. I decided to play around with adding black into the hair.



Next the background was darkened, a shade of green from the eyeshadow was used, I felt this totally changed the mood of the image which worked well with the story line.

This shoot could have been improved if I used a different wig, as previously spoken about in another blog post, I would have preferred a curly one with no fringe. Again as I mentioned I would have used a different model.


The final images of this shoot will be found in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment