Monday 22 April 2013

Reflection and editing- Cowardly lion

Two images chosen for this shoot are below.
I was very happy with the outcome, however the eyelashes are a big mistake of mine, they are too full and too long, as soon as I looked at the images of the camera my eyes were drawn to them.
I tried to edit these on photoshop to shorten them. 

The hair on this Image was expanded across the whole page in post production but I feel this has not been done to the highest standard due to time and lack of knowledge this was not the best I could have produced.







I would improve this shoot by removing the eyelashes and using smaller ones, as well as separately shooting the hair, this way it would have made editing a lot easier and saved time. I also felt the skin did not look as smooth as I had hoped.



The final images of this shoot will be found in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment