Friday 19 April 2013

Kalidah Shoot

This was my last shoot for the book, but I was unsure whether to still pursue with this shoot, as I had no model and no photographer. I wanted to do this makeup look, so tried harder to find a model, and luckily the day before I found one.

The makeup look for this shoot is below.
The model for this shoot was Kiri Taylor-Bennett.
The photographer for this was myself, as I was unable to find a photographer.
 This shoot was a big of a nightmare on the day, the model turned up an hour later, and I had to wash her hair as she had been at a previous shoot, but I was still willing to try this look out, Makeup application time was cut down due to the model turning up late, this caused me to feel under pressure, as the studio was booked for a certain time.

The atmosphere on this shoot seemed more tense than the others, the model had previously done a shoot resulting in her wanted to go home, which caused me to feel uneasy. I wasn't 100% happy with the makeup as this was rushed due to the model turning up late. Despite this, the model was very comfortable in front of the camera, and moved very well into strong positions which is reflected in this characters personality.
I had help setting up the lights for this shoot from a friend of hers who also attended. 
Overall the shoot went ok, but could have been improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment