Thursday 25 April 2013

Reflection and editing-Dorothy


After shooting this look, I felt the makeup and images as a whole were not strong enough, however talking to my tutor, she thought it was. As Dorothy is the main character I wanted her to be the most striking.

When editing Dorothy it was clear how much the eyebrows were showing through as these were still slightly visible. The eye shadow looked harshly applied I tried to correct this as best I could to resolve this.




I experimented with different way to express Dorothy had seen the Emerald City and I thought the best way of doing so was to use the gradient tool set to a green. I feel this is a subtle way to show this idea.


To improve this shoot I would have perfected the eyebrows and eyeshadow. I also had to edit the hair as one side was curlier than the other. This should have been done on shoot rather than in post production.



The final images of this shoot will be found in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment