Friday 26 April 2013

Emerald City

I had previously done paintings to represent the Emerald City, but as said before my teacher did not understadn how think linked to makeup, so I decided to use the image from the Wizard lady shoot, and use the cut out filter. I then erased parts of the images so the eyes and lips and part of the nose was left. I then repeated this a number of times, as well as change the scale of the faces. I intitally produced them to represent tall buildings, however after having a discussion with my tutor she advised me to play around with the scale further and not have the faces resembling towers. A green gradient was also used to help express the Emerald City. Below is the result of the first Emerald city edit.


The final images of this shoot will be found in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment