Monday 25 February 2013

Tutor feedback

I went to show my tutor the progress I have been making so far, she has seen the designs I have come up with and feels the spider monster is an interesting design as well as the Tinman, she loves the idea that I have used lentils on the face to create the idea of the rust bubbling. She isn't to sure on the guardian on the gate an I agree with her on this, so I may have to rethink this look.

My tutor loved the idea of the wizard lady and making my own eyebrows for this. She thinks the lion makeup needs noted added to it, I wanted the hair of this look to do the talking but she thinks the makeup should. So I will be adding more to this look.

My teacher has suggested a pursue the idea of using the straw on the face of the scarecrow so I am going to try to do this more and see what I can come up with.

Points to consider.


  • I need to start looking at different layouts
  • looking for printers 
  • starting my shoots as soon as possible.


My teacher also suggested adding something extra to Dorothy, she suggested possible beading to the eyelashes or a pale string to some how incorporate this with the look. So I headed straight into town to see what I could find.

No comments:

Post a Comment