Friday 15 February 2013

Experimenting-Kahlidah

I decided to start experimenting with different looks so I can see what it looks like on the face. I started with the Kalidah which as the face of a tiger.


I do not want the face of the tiger to be literal so I have tried to think up ways of doing this. I used to orange eyeshadow around the the mouth and up the cheek bones. I wanted this line to be harsh almost representing a stripe on a tiger.I then thought about dark eyes that went slightly at an angle upwards to resemble a cat eye. I decided to do a purple stripe on the forehead but I decided these colours don't seem to work well together.


This then led me onto altering this look.



I decided to get rid of the harsh dark eye and accentuate the shading on the face with a dark purple and carried this onto the lip. This I felt went well with the stripe on the forehead. I started to feel this look seems quite tribal version which I think takes away from the animal feel.



I decided to get rid of the stripe on the forehead and focus on the eyebrows. I made these black and look as though they spike upwards to give the illusion of hair or fur. I think this look works better than the previous, but still feel like it is missing something.

No comments:

Post a Comment