Saturday 23 February 2013

Fireball-Gold eyebrow

In my Pinterest for the Fireball, there was a particular image I wanted to try to recreate.



This gold eyebrow inspired me. I spoke to one of my tutors on how to do this and she told me to go to some makeup counters and try out different materials to put on the face. She said as the models head is tilted up it looks as though the makeup is still runny.
A friend had told me about Sleek Lip Paint and said this could be good for the type of thing I want, so I went to test these.


As you can see from trying these out these were a bit too runny and it could end up all down the models face, so I tried to think of another way this could be done. I went back to the craft shop and found some glitter glue as when this is dried it has a raised surface and is bendy so it can stick on the face.


From experimenting with this I found this doesn't work very well, it doesn't have the same smooth effect as the gold eyebrow, and looks as though it is actually stuck on. I wanted it to shine like the gold eyebrow so it would add some dimension. 

No comments:

Post a Comment