Friday 22 February 2013

Experimenting-Wizard Lady

The Wizard lady is the next look I am going to create. The theme for her is also green as she is in the City of Emeralds. So for this look I want to use glitter eyebrows like in this photo below.

I wanted her skin to be shaded like this image below, whether this be green or red.

I wanted to make some glitter eyebrows so I brought some Fardel glitter in red and green and used a thin plastic, I was unsure how this would work but it actually worked really well.



The face was made white and the eyebrow was blocked out underneith, the glitter eyebrow was stuck on top, as you can see it has worked well. 


I shaded the cheek bone with green and black to make it defined, and used a red lip to match the eyebrow. A green eyeshadow was also used around the eye. I feel the red lip clashes with the eyebrow and I am still unsure whether I like this or not.

I decided to make a green eyebrow to see how this would work on the face.


I didnt block the eyebrow out aswell as with the red one but I just wanted to see how the colours worked. I feel the green eyebrow match the shading on the face. I also think the green lip works better, but think it should be more or an emerald deeper green.


I wanted to see what this lip would look like, going from a green outline into a red. I feel this doesnt work well.


I used a dark green shading into white on the lip, I feel this makes more of an impact. I used a white shadow in the inside of the eye to match in with the lip. Overall this is my favourite look.

No comments:

Post a Comment