Sunday 3 March 2013

Wigs and hairstyles

Ive decided for a few of my looks I want to use wigs, unfortunately I am not in the best financial situation, so I spoke with my makeup and hair tutors to see If they had anything that would be suitable for any of my looks. I have taken a range of photos of some of the wigs I have found to see if they will be appropriate for any of my makeup looks.










This bright pink wig could be ideal for the china clown, however,  a larger wig would be preferred as this will make more of an impact.




When I saw this wig it instantly reminded me of the scarecrow. the choppy layers represent the straw and this could definitely be an option for this character.








This wig would be perfect for the cowardly lion. The long hair would represent his main, it would be interesting to see if I could get hold of another wig like this to go under the chin so the hair goes all the way around like a lions mane.

No comments:

Post a Comment