Saturday 2 March 2013

Experimenting-wizard fireball

The next character created is the wizard which is a fireball, which is obviously a ball of fire, so I have decided to use colours which represent flames and fire, like red, oranges, gold and black.
I looked at the following for inspiration.
The look below is the first initial design, the idea of the reds with the gold, I thought could look really effective under the light, however I feel as though the makeup below looks as though this is a burns victim






  The eyebrows and lips were outlined in black so they were more defined to see if this would give it more of a beauty element, however I still do not think this has worked.



Then I darkened the eyebrows lips and eyes to see if this would help but this still wasn't the desired look.
 I tried to take away some of the colour by removing the bottom half of the face. It is clear this makeup is neatly applied as it is only done for trial and error. This still I don't think is very effective, so I will carry on experimenting with this look.


No comments:

Post a Comment