Monday 4 March 2013

Layout and design

As well as creating the makeup look for my book I have also been thinking about the layout and different ways of editing the looks to make it different and interesting. I have looked through a number of magazines and books that show a diverse way of displaying images as well as editing them in visually pleasing ways. This will help when I come to lay my book out, it will show a variety of ways which I wouldn't have thought of.


I looked at different composition for different book layouts, as well as different textures below.
I thought about possible paintings.


I looked at the way pictures can be edited and changed to see if this could be something I do in my book.
















At the moment I am just trying to get a feel of the different tings I can consider when putting my book together to see if it can benefit from this and make it more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment