Tuesday 29 January 2013

As previously mentioned my teacher suggested some artists I look into. Madame Peripetie is a surrealist image maker who is inspired by Sci-Fi and character design. Madame Peritpetie work and style is very striking and unusual, her abstract images are unique and have really inspired me for a number of my chosen characters.
We have previously done a workshop with Peripetie and this helped with us to really push the boundaries with design and creative materials. This is an element I want to use in my images.




I looked into Photographer Paco Peregrin, whose work consists of a mix of hyper-real futurism and high end beauty images, which is an element I want to capture in my images. His work has also really inspired me.
I have gathered a number of images from Peripetie and Peregrin as well as a few more and I will create a mood board of inspirational images for each character.

No comments:

Post a Comment